DanceFit – OFF
PAS are pleased to bring you DanceFit!
Our DanceFit Club is all about having fun whilst at the same time keeping fit and healthy!
Each week there will be fun movements to learn and exciting routines to practice. Over the course of our 6 week block, coach Celeste will work on a final routine which will be performed for parents/guardians of the group.
Key benefits of this club:
- Increases self-esteem and helps create a positive body image
- Promotes a positive attitude towards exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Children who find generic sports quite challenging, may find our DanceFit sessions more appealing
- Improves agility, balance and co-ordination
- Improves strength, posture and flexibility in joints
- Offers a safe, non-competitive environment for exercise
Register your interest –
So, if you are interested in our DanceFit Club, or perhaps want to book onto the next block, please send a message to PAS and we will send you more information or a booking form. Click here to go to our Contact Us page.
Coming Soon @ PAS HQ –
- Starts – 2021
- Limited places available (8 children per class)
- Open to both Key Stage 2 boys and girls (Years 3, 4 , 5 & 6)
- Times – TBA
- Venue – PAS Unit 5, Rossington Place, Graphite Way, Hadfield, Glossop, SK13 1QG
- Cost – £30.00 per block (6 sessions)
- BOOK ONLINE NOW via our Online Booking System