Active Pilates – OFF
PAS are pleased to bring you our Active Pilates for Kids programme!
Pilates can have a massive benefit to your health and wellbeing, but could it really have a positive impact on our children’s mental and physical state too? Those in the fitness industry are becoming more aware of the huge benefits Pilates can have on our children.
Pilates uses functional movement patterns to improve core strength, motor skills and balance; improving cognitive learning, boosting physical literacy and helping with wellness too! It teaches safe movement patterns and is a fun and positive exercise experience for all.
Our specialist Pilates teacher, Alex, has developed an active programme which incorporates Pilates and the benefits of it. Alex is also a fully qualified physiotherapist meaning her knowledge of the body and how it develops is perfect for delivering this activity.
Key benefits of this club:
- Promotes a positive attitude towards exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Increases self-esteem and helps create a positive body image
- Children who find aerobic activities or sports quite challenging, may find Pilates less stressful and more appealing
- Improves balance, motor skills, co-ordination and concentration
- Improves posture, alignment and flexibility in joints
- Offers a safe, non-competitive environment for exercise
- Pilates is fully inclusive and can be enjoyed by able bodied and physically challenged pupils
Register your interest –
So, if you are interested in our Active Pilates classes, or perhaps want to book onto the next block, please send a message to PAS and we will send you more information or a booking form. Click here to go to our Contact Us page.
Coming Soon @ PAS HQ –
- Starts – 2021
- Limited places available (8 children per class)
- Open to both Key Stage 2 boys and girls (Years 3, 4 , 5 & 6)
- Times – TBA
- Venue – PAS Unit 5, Rossington Place, Graphite Way, Hadfield, Glossop, SK13 1QG
- Cost – £30.00 per block (6 sessions)
- BOOK ONLINE NOW via our Online Booking System